MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #26048 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Any random moments we might have missed. You should keep that program for souvenir.
Ed Herman was extremely disappointed after his loss. He looked to be by far the most disappointed fighter leaving the cage. Anthony Smith needed help walking out of the cage and I was shocked by how much blood there was from that one hard elbow. I had crazy Brazilians all around and during every fight featuring a Brazilian I heard SHOE SHITZU PORRA!!! Screamed over and over lol.
Mike Kyle was very nice to everyone walking out of the cage. Gave his glove to a little kid and his shirt to another kid and took his time and took pictures with probably 15-20 people before going backstage.
I ment to record the event and watch it when I got home just to see the differences but I forgot so I don't know what all you guys got to see. Hendo got pretty excited during the Tarec fight and got more and more excited as the fight went on. He had a gorgous young blonde next to him and Heath Herring was right next to him with an equally attractive blonde. Luke Rockhold looked like a serial killer with his hair and black leather jacket.
The 2 ring girls were tiny girls with phenomenal asses lol