MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wanderlei: 'Bones' Can Beat Chael With One Hand

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #39 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
TRT is a legal substance. It isn't 'doping'. Sonnen's suspension was more a witch hunt and the result of improperly filed forms as opposed to anything else.

And I'm certain Silva 'accidentally' held onto Sonnen's shorts for 30 seconds as he landed a barrage of punches.
Silva did hold those shorts on purpose and Sonnen deserved it for his inconsequent mouth. If Sonnen would take Silva down on the second round he probably would keep him there to the end of it and he would be finished on the third as followed TD attempts were all stuffed legally. His only chance was to boringly outscoring Anderson anyway.

If Anderson hamburgered Sonnen's face from the bottom, Jones can do the same, so I hope Sonnen is working in a solution for the case his plan works and he finds himself on Jones guard.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote