MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain rejects Tyson Fury

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
He uses the cool name Tyson, what could, in an extremely unthinkable mishap, confuse some random, unaware, non hard core boxing fan who had never heard of the guy before. . ( Hint - Not you, hehe )
His dad gave him the name Tyson. Fury is his family name. And yeah, rofl at hardcore boxing fan friend. Me thinks he has no hardcore boxing friend, and was making up shit to illustrate his point.

On topic, I thought Cain handled that interview perfectly. Seems like he was trying to stop himself from laughing. It would be no contest in a MMA fight and Fury has no real interest in entering the UFC. Like Cain said, he was using Velasquez' name to garner publicity. To be honest, say what you will about Fury, it worked! Alot of people know who he is now.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote