MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi: ‘Timing's Right' To Join The UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I really do like Mousasi, but I can't help but feel that he'd make a much bigger splash at MW than he would at LHW. Losing to King Mo and then drawing with Keith Jardine don't scream, 'I'm going to tear up the UFC LHW division'.
Those were just bone head game plans. He thought he could lay on this back and hit Mo 200 times and still win. He certainly did the more damage that fight but lost cause he was on his back while doing it. Jardine fight was a joke, he won even with the point deductions. I won't consider that a draw no matter what anyone says.
All you have to do is watch more of his fights(not that you haven't speaking in general) and you can see his enormous potential.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote