Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

LW needs a more marketable champion?

7K views 60 replies 21 participants last post by  Killz 
#1 ·
IMHO i mean bendo is a tough fighter and good champion but theres nothing unique/stands out about him hes a generic champion. theres nothing to say other than that hes "athletic" or "explosive". + sure his fights are entertaining but there not memorable or legendary. hes not a ppv draw, hes not a finisher, his fighting style is cage grinding/boring ugly to see for the casuals, he doesnt have a gimmick or a certain type of personality + hes cross-eyed. His interviews are boring, hes not a heel or trash talker. he will continue to main event fox and fx shows until a bad guy(maynard) comes and takes his title.

agree/disagree?

See less See more
#52 ·
If you think Bendo is boring then you derserved to get shot in the face.
He is boring. Hes big and lumpy and I expect him to crush dudes. He's dynamic. Moves around a lot. Throws lots of powerful looking shit. But he's still boring. :dunno:

Plus the hair really fecking gets on my nerves. What kind of fecking feck-witted eijit has hair like that whilst entertaining a career in cage-fighting?

As for the tattoo? Jesus mary mother of god it's shite.

If universe == soojooko then Bendo = total rubbish

#53 ·
bendos angel wins are just a giant tramp stamp, no idea how he thought it would look good I've seen that tattoo on strippers before

#57 ·
Religion is probably the reason why Bendo is unpopular, does that make it fair or just? No, but it's the way it is, and it's the topic of the conversation. Sooj is spot on, we should have every right to discuss this as long as you don't begin insulting other members for their beliefs.

That's not the main reason for my dislike for Benson though, I really can't stand the self righteousness that he displays and when he said that smokers are "less intelligent" he painted a whole giant group of people with one ugly coloured brush.

By the way, saying "God doesn't exist" is a proverbial slap in the face to a religious person.

Saying "God does exist"(in terms of organised religion) is a proverbial slap in the face to any person that believes in Darwin's theory of evolution. This implies that the FACTS that are found in science are lies and that is incredibly disrespectful.

#58 ·
Just for the record: Not defending Bendo's beliefs in any way, but ppl tend to direct their hate for his speeches toward God and Jesus, stating those beings don't exist then the sh!t normally hits the fan over the threads.

It's a very interesting debate actually. Lots of ideas to exchange. Maybe a specific thread would be more appropriate, so only ppl who would be voluntaries would participate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.