MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #37 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Super Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Sonnen is funny and I admire his wrestling credencials and drive so much. I only hated him by his racist comments about Brazilian, poor children playing in the mud and Anderson wife.

Anderson had bad moments in his career that does not define him. Against Maia and Leites, for ex. He is actually a cool family dude and some ppl get just tired he carries the belt for so long.

Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz, no news here. Can't stand any of them.

Frankie Edgar is a crybabie as well. All that talk about his pace and speed and after so many inconclusive battles where he only spun around he believes he was somehow robbed. You got your chance buddy. Finish next time.

GSP. I've learnt to respect his style when he openly said he can't finish fights. It's not that he doesn't want to, so if nobody can't take his belt, I have to respect that.