MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #26081 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I got a few more pics from the SF event. The ones from the camera will have to come later.

Obnoxious lady that kept hasseling fighters for everything asked Jacare for his mouthpiece and he clearly didn't understand what she wanted but reached for it anyways.

Roger Gracie

KJ Noons

Tim Kennedy

DC

Josh Barnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
So is today the day I win Avatar of the Year and Sig of the Year? I can't find any date on the OP, so when is MOTY being drawn?

@Ouso
Anybody that averages 15 posts per day is going to be memorable, regardless of his/her actual meaningful contribution. With that being said, you are a newfound asset around these parts.
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.