MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LW needs a more marketable champion?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #56 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
It's the same as being allowed to express your dislike for a fighter being Muslim and kneeling toward Islam to pray in a given moment, or for being black, or Mexican, or for thanking his dead father who is coaching him from heaven. Todd Keuneke called a Muslin fighter a terrorist once. His right to express his feelings? Our rights ends up where others rights begin. When you freely express yourself like that against someone's core belief, you are being rude not to the fighter, but to fellow posters who may share this beliefs in God in the first place. Religion is as serious matter as speaking of someone heritage, country or somebody's mother. It's a no go zone if we are to coexist respectfully and since that has zero relevance in MMA we should drop it, as already officially requested by the mods.

---------------------------------------

I actually think those wings are cool.
Yes, but I believe in Jesus too and I'm insulted whenever Bendo expresses his belief that Jesus H gave him the strength to kick the shit out of some poor sod. What about fellow posters who share my beliefs? Is it not rude to listen to that contradictory nonsense?

This is why Bendo will never be a big draw. He's annoying. It doesn't actually matter what you or I think as individuals... the fact is that he annoys quite a few people. This cant be denied. I dislike every facet of Bendo. Hair. Wings. Style. Doing stupid Jay-Z illuminati symbols. That fecking horrible grin... and fecking post fight "god loves me" interviews.

Twat.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote