MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best way to take down a heavier opponent

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Yeah it was just a regular double, Anderson was overcommiting on his strikes and Chael went deep. There was no stopping that TD once Chael shot and IMO Anderson was never trying to, based on his decision to come out swinging.
I don't remember the Couture/Toney one, I'll have to re watch, but shouldn't a regular double be on a straight line with the opponent thrown backwards onto his butt? I remember Chael shooting the double and then spinning Anderson around, basically running around him while getting a hold of him, making him losing his balance from the spin. I thought that was a little more complex than a straight double and I found very nice to watch.

McConaughey owns DiCaprio
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote