MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another who wins? SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
duckyou666
Flyweight

duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666
1. Melendez/Bendo, Bendo all day everyday. Melendez is unproven against other top 10 competitors. Thomson, not even close. Aoki, his seizure having retard stand up makes him not even a laughable top 10. Bendo has beaten the best, Melendez has beaten the so-so of the mediocre.

2. Cormier/How the ****?, anyways, before seeing him against Dion Staring, I probably woulda went with him. The simple fact that he couldn't finish Staring in the 1st makes me doubt he's even UFC top 5 material, especially in the HW division. I don't know who the **** Francisco is, but he'd beat Cormier. Dos Santos would ridicule him standing. Mur taps him out 99% of the time.

3. Kampmann wrecks Saffidine.

4. Souza wrecks Okami and just about anybody at 185, except for Silva.

5. Kennedy/Dollaway, both are mid-tier, so it's really a toss up.

6. Gracie/Ring, I'd hope that Gracie chokes the life out of Ring because Nicki has the gayest, stupidest nickname in the history of anything, anywhere.

7. Volkmann runs over Healy.
duckyou666 is offline   Reply With Quote