MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lloyd Irvin **** Case - Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 02:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Banned

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
@Rofl
she was 17 man. You have to be a sick man to want to gang bang a 17 year old when you are a grown ass man. I know it's legal but it's kinda suspect that they are all into having massive **** fests with only one woman involved.

2012/13
Another thing that caught my attention was that the two alledged rapists said they would "take her back to an instructor's house", surely that implies that said instructor is at the very least condoning of the acts.

Oh come on with that. She was in college, they were in college. They are all kids. Don't act like just because they were 18+ year old men and she was a 17 year old woman that she's a little girl and they were big mature adults. Lloyd was 20 at the time and a lot of the guys were around that age or younger...19..

But yes I never understood the whole running a train on someone...even though it happens a lot with young men and woman...apparently.

I don't think that quote means anything at all because she was drunk and it likely was something they told her to get her to feel comfortable...they clearly didn't take her back to an instructor's house...they just raped her.

I don't think Lloyd was condoning that at all.
Roflcopter is offline   Reply With Quote