MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reward for Losing Title Fight? Another Title Fight

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
That's exactly what a lot of people are doing though ... I refuse to buy the PPV for undeserved crap like this that ruins the sport, and will at the very most watch it at a bar which gives no extra money to the UFC for their crap decision.

I will also whine about it on every forum all I want, because in doing so I am convincing other people to do the same and make it unprofitable for the UFC to pull garbage like this.

On the flip side, I WILL go out of my way to buy PPVs for exciting, well deserved fights, and good fighters I like who are getting a fair cut of the PPV.

As for the attitude that "I gave up hope and will pay and watch regardless of what they do", that is exactly the kind of attitude that ruined boxing. If you care about something, you have to vote with your wallet. I do not enjoy every single card they put out nowadays and frankly a flyweight / women's div / entry level UFC guys heavy card doesn't cut it. I can watch that level of stuff for free on any number of small orgs.

So I do agree with the OP, but yeah this ooold news, for a second I thought this was a zombie thread.
so if fitch wins say 3 more in a row would you pay to see fitch/gsp II just because it was a deserved shot, and would you not watch fedor vs brock if something crazy like that ever was in the ufc.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote