MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #40 (permalink)
MMATycoon
Bantamweight

MMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level now
Bones : Liked him from the first fight in the UFC. Became my favorite fighter because of his unique fighting style. After the DUI I lost a lot of respect for him. Started really to hate him because of how phony he is in interviews. He's shady but pretends to be something else.

Anderson : Loved this guy until the Damian Maia fight. Lost tons of respect for him when he acted like a bully. I don't hate him but i'm ready to see someone kick his ass

Chael : Barely noticed him before Silva Sonnen 1. I was really wanting to see Anderson punished for being a dick in his previous defense so was automatically on Chael's side. He was so funny and entertaining I don't understand how anyone can not like him. Hail Chael

Diaz Brothers : really hated them for their bully, thug wanna be bullshit. I very much like watching them fight though and respect their skills. Lately I mostly just hate their fans.

Leben : hated him when he was on TUF but a combination of funny interviews and granite chin, hands of stone berserk fight style has made be grow to love him. Hoping his next fight is better then that last piece of crap.
MMATycoon is offline   Reply With Quote