MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - From the RUMOR MILL

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2006, 08:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426
Hopefully St. Pierres injury won't play a big factor when he faces Hughes. Unless Mir doesn't get his act together Vera will destroy him. Sylvia will destroy Monson and Stevenson will destroy Mark Hominick (considering how he fought Jorge Gurgel). Sherk is going to retire Florian and I really don't care for Jardine vs Nickles (they both suck). Shamrock and Ortiz is old. If Hamil can put Petruzelli on the ground then he'll win for sure. Beside that, Hamil will aim to actually finish the fight unlike petruzelli. Rich will beat Anderson, BJ will beat Hironaka, and unless Lambert can neutralize Rashads wrestling, Rashad will win.

I agree with everything this person said except Petruzelli and Lambert. Petruzelli beat Dan Severn in another organization, I don't think he'll lose to Matt Hamill. And Jason Lambert is a way better fighter than Rashad. He'll have no problem neutralizing Rashad's wrestling. Rashad will be outmatched in this one. I consider Lambert to be one of the top light heavyweight contenders. He has had and beaten way tougher competition than Rashad. I also kind of disagree with Monson getting "destroyed"...I think he has a good chance. I think BJ and KenFlo need to switch if he moves down to 155 though.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote