MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Cro Cop The Most Overrated Fighter In MMA At The Moment?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2007, 12:35 AM   #101 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Im going to try to be as unbiased as possible.

All I saw tonight was CC get knocked out by a very good (not the best) UFC heavyweight. So... for the not so saavy MMA fan, it would seem like the UFC heavyweights are better than the Pride heavyweights...

What comparisons of previous fights would you use to say the PRIDE heavyweights are better than the UFC heavyweights?

Do we really have much to go on except that fedor was made (not born) on another planet with a substance similar to titanium that we as humans have not yet encountered?

Im not trying to argue here...it just seems hard for me to tell my a-hole friends that pride heavyweights were better than ufc heavyweight.
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote