MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #26097 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Tried to get into Entourage. It never really caught on.
Really...dang. Entourage is one of my fav shows. It's kinda like our lives, of course for us in a much more scaled down version. Just group of friends hanging out, looking for opportunities, and chasing tail. It's in my top 3. Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones is incomparable, but sometimes you need some good comedy. Did you watch all the seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Ok I got a load of new stuff to watch:

Weeds - all seasons
The League - season 1 and 2
Boardwalk Empire - Season 3
It's always sunny in philedelphia - all seasons

has anyone seen entourage? is it any good?
You should try out Entourage. It's one of my favorite shows. Boardwalk Empire really picks up the pace in season 3. Without giving it away, just remember the crate box.

I just finished the Vegas series. Havn't seen any news one. I'm just waiting for Game Of Thrones 3-31-2013.

PS: I just had an interesting dream...MMA related. I'll discuss once I eat my breakfast.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.