MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bendo vs. Melendez targeted for UFC on FOX 7

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think Thomson would do some damage in the UFC, not a Champion but could he creep into the lower end of the top ten? In my mind yes, he's better than a guy like Lauzon and I'd place him on the same caliber as a Jim Miller or someone like that. I think that was just a rough fight for Gil everything considered, Masvidal's another guy who I think can make some noise but not as much as Thomson can, Gil was fighting good guys in Strikeforce but his motivation was lacking towards the end, in the UFC I expect him to shine bright, this is what he's been wanting.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote