From the 2013 prediction thread:
Originally Posted by Budhisten
1. Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones headlines UFC's first ever show in New York City. (Non title or catch-weight bout)
2. Gilbert Melendez will fight for the LW title in his UFC debut and come up short.
3. The flyweight, featherweight, lightweight, welterweight, middleweight and light heavyweight belts will NOT change hands. (Risky!)
4. Jose Aldo will NOT move up to LW.
5. Ben Henderson will rematch Pettis and win by TKO.
It's happening guys!