MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #26107 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Thanks.

The job isn't the exact one I want, but it opens the door for me to move into the other job at the end of the year. Definitely better than what I am doing now though. Better pay, benefits, job security. My job now is bad. I work 8 hours and don't even get a lunch break. No break period really. No paid time off, no benefits. This is a 100% improvement.
Yeah that sucks. I use to work a 10 hour shift at a call center and that was brutal. We got two 15 minute breaks but it was awful. Dealing with moron, very upset customers all day, no internet access, no breaks between calls just back to back to back all day long. I worked 2pm to 1am so I rarely got to see my friends except on off days. Worked on Christmas Day and New Years day. Was connected to a phone with about 3 feet of slack, felt like I was on a leash.

Now I work for a company owned by my aunt and uncle. I have been here long enough were I get 10 paid vacation days. Here we get 6 Major Holidays paid off. I get a choice of benefit packages, full internet access and they are very flexible about scheduling time off. Much less stressful environment.