MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I really don't understand what the UFC is trying to do here. They are not managing the 185 division well at all.

So they say if Bisping wins he gets a shot. But for Vitor it isn't a #1 contenders match. So they give Bisping a strong boxer with KO power....in Brazil. Are they not setting him up for failure? Even though we all know they want Bisping to get a title fight? Why would they give him Vitor in Brazil?

Say Vitor wins by TKO in the 2nd. Would they not give another shot to Vitor? Who else would get it? Doesn't seem like they are making mathups well at 185.

I can see Rockhold getting a shot if Vitor beats Bisping. Which is fine and all, but not that exciting. I would like to see Rockhold in the UFC once before hand, especially when he just pulled out from the last SF event.

Weidman is out, and they need to get him a fight first. Can't just give him a title shot after injury when the public has forgotten his performance vs. Munoz. That would be terrible promoting.

Rashad should have quit being a girl and came down to 185.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote