MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ford Motor sux

Thread: Ford Motor sux
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
The problem is if you don't like American muscle, it rules out pretty much every single car I listed. They are all the same style. So people that aren't fans of that style will hate them.

And I have a job where I drive these cars around all day. They aren't bad, but they aren't anything amazing either. I probably drive a few new Camaros every week and they are just ok.
If you were driving Challenger SRT8's and/or Mustang Cobra Shelby 500's around all day, and weren't impressed, you must have been driving them like my mom. I drove that Shelby this past summer: crazy, crazy fast, and handling to match.

I'm guessing you were driving the SXT's/V6's.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote