MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping thread
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Cruz Control
Highly doubt it, he trains at X-Gym which is Anderson's gym in Brazil, Feijao's down there too and everyone would probably lean towards Anderson, but I doubt Jacare would even do it to begin with.

Weidman's supposed to be back early summer, I guess they could fight but it wouldn't be ideal in terms or promoting, Rockhold or Bisping has to be his next fight unless he fights at 205 again but I think he said he was done fighting at 205 after Bonnar. Maybe the UFC believes in Bisping more than we do, who knows but I don't see anyway Bisping can win this, his cardio is much better but his chin gets touched in just about every fight it seems.

If Bisping loses, It'll probably be Silva/Rockhold, UFC vs. SF/Title unification and all that good stuff but Rockhold's no different than Bisping or Belcher, he's a striker and thus Anderson will probably eat him alive. I know I'm the number one Weidman guy on this board and keep hugging his nuts but that fight is so much more better than Rockhold or Bisping vs. Silva.

2013 VIP FFL Champion
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome