MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #26121 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Entourage is good for what it is, a chill comedy. It's not one of the all time great HBO shows, but not every show needs to be. The amount of hot girls is just mindblowing.
Looks like we have the same taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Just got a sudden feeling that I wanna run through The Sopranos again. Which would be my fifth round I believe. I've got a lot of work at school, and some other shit that needs doing, then again its The Sopranos.
Interestingly I thought about this, but I just watched it six months ago. Turbo Coops start in three days!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Ari Gold is a God amongst men.

If there was like a list of ultimate brehs, he'd be the Ultimate breh, the alpha male, the pisser, the top dog, if you know what I mean. He'd swerve on a couple of hoes and look like a total G doing it.

Also, been gone for four days, Bresko's changed his sig and I feel lost, it's like.....we've ventured into an alternate dimension or some shit.
Ari really was the heart of the show. Good person to have your back. I dunno why, but I digged his wife.

They're apparently lookin' to make a film.

El Bresko gotta go back to the nun chuk avatar.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.