MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2013 wish list

Thread: 2013 wish list
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm hoping Bellator can take a major step forward this year being on SPIKE. No doubt about it the number of live viewers will go up. Hopefully that translates to popularity for the brand and it's fighters.

I'm hoping OneFC can build on what they did in 2012. Put on terrific fight cards and are moving into larger cities very soon. Hopefully they can get on TV here in the states with someone like AXS or maybe even Showtime.

I like Michael Chandler but I love Rick Hawn. I really hope that fight is everything I'm expecting it to be and both fighters create some major buzz. I also hope Lima goes on to win another tourney and takes the belt this time around.

I have more but want to read a few before I keep babbling on.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote