MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #26133 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I disagree. Dana has earned the right to do whatever he wants when it comes to the UFC. Without him and the fertitas the vast majority of us wouldn't even know what MMA was.
I hate how people think that. Nothing against you personally obviously, you are great. But I can't stand how people take Dana's word as law and just assume what he is doing is the right thing. OK yeah he played a major part in getting the sport where it is today. That does not mean he has free rein to do whatever he sees fit. It drives me freaking nuts how people think every decision he makes is the right one. He makes the wrong call many, many times. His ego gets in the way far too often. He is a compulsive liar, he treats the fans like a heard of retarded sheep. He may have been the right man for the job to get the UFC to where it is, but I don't think he is the right man moving forward.