MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters that you have grown to love or hate

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I have grown to hate Nate Marquardt. Not only is he too young IMO to be on TRT but the bastard came in with elevated levels before he was suppose to fight Story. His punishment? A SF title shot. So I was very happy the entire fight when Tarec was whoopin his ass. Much deserved ass whoopin.
I can't stand this guy and never could. He's probably the second worst sportsman to ever step foot in the octagon (second only to Gilbert Yvel). He punched Almeida after the fight was over, he got caught using steroids and probably needs TRT now because he's been juicing for a decade before he got caught.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote