MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey: "If GSP wasn't really good-looking, and Canadian, he would be unkown"

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Trix
Lightweight

Trix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By AllTrix Is Beloved By All
not so bad

Quote:
Rousey has, however, heard people compare her sex-appeal status to GSP's.

"Everybody keeps coming up to me and saying, 'Oh, do you think if you didn't look such a way, people would like you so much?'

"I'm like, 'Dude, if GSP was butt ugly, you wouldn't want to know who he is so much.'

"I think he lucked out a lot that he's Canadian. I love Canadians. They are the coolest, nicest, most patriotic people, and they will support their countrymen no matter what, and I think that's commendable.

"But if GSP wasn't really good-looking, and really Canadian, he would be really unknown."

It makes sense then that Rousey's favorite fighters have been aggressive, such as Fedor Emelianenko, B.J. Penn and Nick Diaz.

"I like fighters that go into it to finish it. They're not afraid to take risks," by saying, "I'm going to try to do something crazy, and if I end up in a bad position, I know I can handle it.
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote