MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 7 will feature Bendo vs. Melendez AND Cormier vs. Mir

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Do you mean that he said something, and it rubbed you the wrong way, but you don't remember exactly what it is?

(There's no problem with that, just clarifying)

Cormier will MAUL Mir, if he doesn't want to take it to the ground he will KO him like he did Bigfoot. If he does want to take it to the ground he'll beat Mir into a bloody mess while he tries to work from his guard.

IMO Barnett is better than Nog and Mir.
I think it's because he keeps talking about Jones but he's taking this Mir fight, if he's gonna fight at 205 he needs to go to 205. I feel Mir is a very easy match up for him so that's probably why I don't quite like him, good fighter though.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote