MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reebok flap latest on 'Rampage' Jackson's list of gripes with UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I imagine this has more to do with Nike than it does with Rampage.

MMA is huge in Brazil and there's where Anderson and Junior got their deals at, Nike Brazil, Anderson has since gone on to be a world wide deal and obviously Bones is world wide. The UFC may be thinking that they can get the swoosh on their mat which would be huge, the Nike logo on the Octagon would be a big deal but the UFC isn't the NFL or the NBA or the NHL where everyone wears Nike/Reebok/Whoever the hell makes the NHL jerseys I don't watch Hockey so I don't know, but by blocking Reebok that might open to door for Nike Brazil to put their logo on a Brazilian card or maybe Nike is gonna become a sponsor of the UFC.

That or they're dicking Rampage over because he's leaving, either way if Rampage on a two fight losing streak can get Reebok than Cain, Mighty Mouse, Bendo, and Aldo need to get with someone. GSP has Under Armour, Mission Athlete Care and Cruz has Famous Stars and Straps and Monster Energy Drink and some Nascar race track sponsors him so he's doing very well for himself on the sponsorship side of things.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote