MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 7 will feature Bendo vs. Melendez AND Cormier vs. Mir

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
How would you keep him out of the UFC top ten?

You have
1.)Benson Henderson
2.)Gilbert Melendez
3.)Gray Maynard
4.)Anthony Pettis
5.)Nate Diaz
6.)Jim Miller
and then the next four you can make a case for 8 different guys.
Donald Cerrone????
Eddie Alvarez????
Josh Thomson????
Joe Lauzon????
Khabib Nurmagomedov????
Jamie Varner????
Deigo Sanchez????
Matt Wiman????

For me I would put Lauzon with Alvarez or Sanchez in a main event/co-main event. Not give him a gimme with a one-dimensional wrestler.
I would probably put Cerrone, Alverez, Chandler, Thompson above him. On 2nd thought he may make top 10. But right at the end of it. Dos Anjos needs to start getting some credit.

As awesome as Joe is to watch, his record isn't amazing. He has some good wins, then he was tooled a couple times as well. With a good fight with Miller. That Miller fight probably keeps him at the bottom of the top 10 even though he lost.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote