MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 7 will feature Bendo vs. Melendez AND Cormier vs. Mir

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I would probably put Cerrone, Alverez, Chandler, Thompson above him. On 2nd thought he may make top 10. But right at the end of it. Dos Anjos needs to start getting some credit.

As awesome as Joe is to watch, his record isn't amazing. He has some good wins, then he was tooled a couple times as well. With a good fight with Miller. That Miller fight probably keeps him at the bottom of the top 10 even though he lost.
I'm talking UFC so I wouldn't count Chandler (though I do think he, Hawn, and even maybe Aoki could be ranked ahead of him. For me Josh Thomson is like Sean Sherk yeah on paper he's a top ten guy but he doesn't fight enough to really give him that respect. Thomson/Sherk would be a great fight BTW.

I think their is a very clear line of MMA math in the division right now with.

Gray Maynard
Nate Diaz
Jim Miller
Joe Lauzon
Jamie Varner
Melvin Guillard

With everyone else(WEC and SF guys) just on spec. Dos Anjos would be a better fight than Healy but I think that Lauzon coming off two FOTY candidates deserves to be in the Main Event level not prelim's or card openers.

John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote