MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 7 will feature Bendo vs. Melendez AND Cormier vs. Mir

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
Stun Gun
Asian MMA is dead
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm loving this card.
First of all DC Vs Mir will be fun, I hate Mir but will never count the man out again, as he broke my heart last time.I think DC will keep it standing and murder Mir on the feet.

As for making this a strikeforce Vs UFC card, I really hope this is what they do. I think they should add Healy Vs Varner, Jacare Vs Shields, Kampmann Vs Saff.

I think that you Shields Vs Jacare would be a great fight. Shields gets a lot of hate, but he has great JJ. Is he on the level of Jacare? Maybe not,but this is why I want the fight. I'm a Shields fan, and believe that he is still great, and one of the best grapplers in MMA. He needs to improve some aspects of his game though for sure. People over look Shields now, since he poor performances in the UFC. The man still beat Hendo, keep that in mind. and If this fight happens, I'll take the bet.

I wish Palhares wasnt stupid enough to go and get caught for banned substances, because him VS Jacare would be an awesome fight to watch. I think Palhares would stop Jacare.

But I won't complain if Weidman fights Jacare, so he can beat his ass.

Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote