MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
onerealwhiteboy
MMA Fanatic

onerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hug
I need someones help please?

Hello, My name is Mark. About a week ago I was asked by a top end trainer to join MMA. He seen me fight, and he said I have a lot of talent. I have only been in about 50 fights and lost 2. The thing is He wants me to gain more weight/muscle. He's helping me out on my workouts but I need some help from you guys too. I need to gain 20+ Pounds of muslce and lose about 10 pounds of fat. If I can get that within 3 weeks or so I will be set. I used to be a street fighter from 5th grade up till now. I just turned 18. About 2 years ago I joined MMA fight club and training. I am co manager of the place now and I teach people now. And I got asked to join the real deal. Can someone help me on how I can gain 20+ Pounds of muslce ASAP. Thank you all for your help on this. Thank you
onerealwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote