MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
onerealwhiteboy
MMA Fanatic

onerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hugonerealwhiteboy Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
If i was this mma trainer I would forget about you and find the 2 dudes you lost to. If he thinks you got potential, those damn two kids you lost two must be the next big thing.
lol, the first fight I lost was in 6th grade and it was my first fight ever. 7th grade I knocked the little punk out but I still lost the first fight. The 2nd fight I fought someone was winning he hit me I fell to the ground I got up he started running to his truck and beat me with a baseball bat. He was done he started to get back in his truck again and I was running after him in his truck. So it was a little punk who had to hit me with a bat and my first fight ever. when I was a kid. so yeah..
onerealwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote