MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 04:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by onerealwhiteboy View Post
lol, the first fight I lost was in 6th grade and it was my first fight ever. 7th grade I knocked the little punk out but I still lost the first fight. The 2nd fight I fought someone was winning he hit me I fell to the ground I got up he started running to his truck and beat me with a baseball bat. He was done he started to get back in his truck again and I was running after him in his truck. So it was a little punk who had to hit me with a bat and my first fight ever. when I was a kid. so yeah..
If you were to add up these 50 wins, what would the break down be:
Tko-
Ko-
Submission-

It sounds to me like you should be in the pound to pound rankings as I'm guessing most of these dudes were either smaller or bigger than you.