MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
The only thing conspiracy wise i've heard about the Sandy Hook incident was a picture on FB that showed the lawyer of the Colorado theatre killer being the exact same woman as one of the mothers of one of the Sandy Hook children who were killed. It was weird.
I don't mind conspiracy theories. I actually like watching documentaries on aliens and ghosts and what not. I DESPISE conspiracy theories when it comes to events like 9/11 and children dying.

Yeah there's some weird stuff that won't always add up in peoples eyes. The problem with these conspiracy kooks is that it is all about THEM. They believe that they are part of some secret club or something who magically know the "truth" and everyone else are just sheep who are blind to reality. The fact is they are damn fools full of self righteousness and douchebaggery to the point of no return.

That being said, check this out for something creepy about Sandy Hook.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread909747/pg1

and

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread908522/pg1

--

Trippy stuff. 9/11 and Sandy hook conspiracy theorist still make me want to punch a baby.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote