MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Ok well in all honesty, if you are serious about gaining muscle weight, you need to do 2 things:

- Lift weights.. A LOT. 3-4 times a week concentrating on certain muscle groups each time you train.
- Increase your daily calories so that your body has enough to build the muscles with. As an example, when i was bulking up I went from 170lb to 185lb in just over 3 months. My body fat % stayed under 12% (was at 8% at the start) but you arent going to get more muscle without putting on a little bit of fat. I was eating close to 4000 calories a day which included over 200g of protein.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote