MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
DonRifle
Featherweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Its hard to put anything past the united states government. They faked a vietnamese attack on their warship in order to invade vietnam, bush senior told the king of saudi that Iraqi troops were on the border to invade saudi to get the green light for the first war in iraq (satellite photos showed no iraqi troops near the border). These things led to serious wars with millions dying, so no lie is really beyond the US government.
In this case its such a delicate topic shouting conspiracy is easy to be shot down. I doubt such an incident would be faked, but I wouldn't put it past those boys in government. Obama has sent over 10 times as many drone attacks as Bush, and he is supposed to be the good president. My faith is gone in him a long time ago.
DonRifle is offline   Reply With Quote