MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Come on brother. I'm sure you know what I mean. Do you really believe this dude put out the video because he felt a deep desire to help people see the truth? I dont buy it. The whole video has a vibe about it... "I'm going to educate you people". I cant sit here and point to every little detail, but my feelings about it are what they are. Hes over sensationalizing an already sensational story. The "facts" could have been delivered with less theatrics and patronization.

Ive seen and read so much regards hidden agenda and secret society. It's become a *massive* industry worth a *lot* of money. As such it's attracting more and more assholes.

Still, the actual material hes presenting is very interesting. He/she should have taken more of a back seat and let the facts speak for themselves.
Yeah you're right as usual soojoo. There's moneymakers, charlatans and demagogues in the conspiracy theory world too, and those are actually harder to discern than these sorts of bad actors. Alex Jones is one of those commercial demagogues that always rubbed me that way, and the alien types I thought were usually where it strayed into fantasyland. Some conspiracy theory types will also take it as an ego thing or being smarter, and this guy may fall in that category.

Sometimes it's a byproduct of being laughed and shouted down though ... anyone who says something other than the official story is immediately ostracized or treated like a nutjob. Very 1984ish. Counter-ridicule is often a reaction to that sort of thing.

I do see your point though.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote