MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #31 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
It is definitely possible to be laughing about something so soon after a tragedy. Everyone reacts differently. Some people let emotion out through different means other than grief. Losing someone you love is an emotional roller coaster. You go from happy to sad in an instant.

This video is so full of BS I don't even know where to start. The maker of the video throws his own opinions in as if they are facts without telling you they are his opinions. For example, the guy who was laughing. The maker of the video says something to the extent of 'He doesn't know the camera's are recording yet.' How the freakin hell does the maker of the video know if this guy realizes the camera's are rolling or not? He doesn't. This type of thing goes on every couple seconds of the video.

My father passed when I was 19. I remember being at his funeral, in front of his open casket, talking and laughing with family and friends. Just because I smiled and laughed for brief moments does NOT mean I wasn't grieving.

These videos make me sick. As if the families aren't grieving enough, now they can't even try to move on past the issue without hearing conspiracy theorist obsessed with self righteousness make a bad situation worse than it is. Now insert conspiracy theorist posts about how they actually care because they are trying to find the truth. All they try to do is make themselves feel important by being privy to some knowledge others aren't. It's beyond sad they crave this type of attention every time innocent people die.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote