MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Liddellianenko and Sooj are brave dudes and I commend them. The video shows facts. There are so many different reports contradicting the other. There are so many coincindences here that I don't even know where to begin. I rememeber when this happened, I posted that I was infuriated with Obamas response. His fake crying etc. Theres so much bullshit involved in this whole story. The video clearly shows that Police have lied. That the authorities have lied.

How did the gunman shoot a load of kids with a rifle that was in the trunk of his car?

Why are the 'parents' laughing and smiling?

Why were there simulations being carried out by FEMA the EXACT SAME ******* DAY as the shooting?

Why were there tribute pages for the victims of Sandy Hook posted on FB days before the shooting?

Why did that dude who is signed up to the actors Guild obviously LIE about those kids on his lawn?

Why do the authorities say there was only one gunman when there is video evidence and police reports saying something to the contary?

Where is the ******* video footage?

I'm not saying the whole thing was set up so and so or whatever. What I'm saying is that the official report is obviously bullshit. As was 7/7 and 9/11. I've been investigating and researching this for years now and its getting creepier and creepier. I don't know anything for definate other than that the authorities are constantly lying when it comes to these tragedies.

I just want to know why are they lying?
They've been lying for a while now bro.

They lied about the bailouts, the economy, 9/11, osama, the "nukes" in Iraq etc. etc. Heck it even gets into food, health, family life ... it goes pretty deep if you believe it.

It's all about power. This particular lie is for taking away guns as warned by the guys who founded America and began this short and soon to end age of freedom.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Washington

The goal is the usual, domination, manipulation, empowering a few while impoverishing the rest... stuff that has happened throughout history, and it's coming knocking again. Governments getting too big, too powerful, too corrupt and too selfish.

I would suggest look up videos and articles on independent media about these things I mentioned and go from there. Be discerning though and check facts yourselves from links, history etc., there can be lies in independent media or the internet just as there can be truth. And above all stay calm and respectful instead of getting angry, arrogant or ranting about it, because that just pins you as a looney. If you have questions about these things, talk to people you love about them and show them the evidence ... they may think you're nuts at first, but a lot of times they'll come around when they see how blatant it can get.

The point is to keep alert and from being fooled by propaganda, because it probably won't stop here. And just live a better life.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote