MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #25 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 9,066
Blog Entries: 1
Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
That's pretty impressive. It took me an entire year to gain 10lbs of lean pure muscle. What was your meal plan and what type of supplements did you take.
It was probably only 60% muscle. the other 40% water and fat etc probably? Even so, I looked and felt way bigger.


I was eating between 3500-4000 calories a day, taking in over 200g of protein a day too. I ate mainly clean as in a lot of whole wheat pastas and brawn rices.

A lot of chicken/eggs/fish etc.

I was supplementing my diet with a weight gainer protein supplement as well as Whey protein, taurine/creatine and a Slow release protein at night. Oh, and some powdered oats.


Here is the supplement plan I set up when I first started but I increased the calorie intake over a period of about a month or so.

__________________



My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote