MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #27 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Read a load of articles on nutrition and building lean muscle etc and then came up with my own plan, based on how much protein i calculated that I needed.

I never really set up much in the way of meal plans to be honest. just tried to split my calories sensibly over 3 meals as a couple of my shakes counted as meals.

A favourite of mine was 150g Brown rice, 2 Chicken breasts (light dusting of paprika), 3 eggs (poached or fried) a load of brocolli and some hot sauce. Couldnt get enough of that shit.

Im much smaller muscle wise now than i was as I took a break from lifting (and the expense) for a few month.

That supplement diet i was on was pretty expensive.

EDIT: Aslo cant recommend Cassien protein before bed enough.

EDIT 2: these articles on this site are great: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/main.html

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote