MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need someones help please?

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Good stuff! You must have been working out like a mad man to put up those numbers within three months. But I can definitely see it; five pounds per month.

I'm curious to see what GSP does for his training. He has to be one of the strongest in his weight class although it strangely does not translate to KO power. I think a lot of it is his resistance training and the gymnastics program he incorporated. Man, those gymnasts do some crazy shiet and I hear they don't even weight lift because it's bad for their joints. Read Arnold's book awhile ago; Total Recall. You should check it out. He also talks about boning Red Sonja among other woman...lolz.

Thanks for the tips. I'm sure the OP will find this helpful.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote