MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Hardy vs. Matt Brown in the works for UFC on FOX 7

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I couldn't disagree more. If any of these two is average is Dan Hardy. Matt Brown is above average and better in just about every aspect of MMA. I'll be shocked if Dan can make a fight out of this.
Matt Brown is about as average as average gets. He is a good fighter but he is not great at anything. I'm not saying he can't beat Hardy because he certainly can, but I don't see why it's surprising that people are picking against him.

I mean Brown loses almost as often as he wins. He is just a middle of the pack guy.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote