MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Hardy vs. Matt Brown in the works for UFC on FOX 7

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Brown was one of the first mma fighters that really called my attention when i 1st started paying attention to mma, back in 2009. His resilience was/is top notch, i can't really explain his 3 losses in a row back in 2010, but i have this feeling he was experiencing rough times in his head. I have Brown breaking top 5/10, if he can keep his mind in the right spot.
Top 5 is a huge huge stretch. The people in the top 5 are above and beyond better than Matt Brown. He could stay in the top 10, but I can't think of a single person that would be considered a top 5 WW that Brown would even almost beat.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote