MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #50 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I'm not firmly on the wagon but no govt apologist is going to debunk video and picture evidence I see with my own eyes that something is shady.

The thing with conspiracies is that some of it is spot on and rest is widely off the mark and easily discredited and "debunkers" pick the easiest stuff to defeat and discredit the rest.
Right on point especially the last sentence. People also forget the media is bought and owned; hardly independent. When the media pushes an agenda (clear agenda is the discussion on gun control) I pay attention. Not the in the smoke and mirrors of their actual news pieces but rather to figure out whats behind the curtain.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote