MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #54 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
You mean the same president who has a known about "kill list." ?

The same president who assassinates people with drones?

The same president who signed into law the indefinite detention of citizens?

The same president who allows the NSA to continue to spy on the citizens and store all of their personal data?

The same president who allowed military grade assault rifles to be sold to drug cartels that kill tons of people?

The same president who has illegal taken military action against other countries that requires his impeachment and removal from office?

Yeah, hes a saint, would never do anything wrong.
I'm as anti-Obama as they come, and I agree with most of the points you mention.

I just can't make the jump intellectually from your list, to him being involved in a plot to murder 20 Americans.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote