MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 04:08 AM   #71 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
Your arrogance has stopped you from thinking objectively. You know everything and dismiss anyone else's idea as dumb, this is truly the viewpoint of the naive and blind. How can you possible expect people to respect you with such a ridiculously arrogant way of talking.
Exactly my point. This is why you guys make me want to pull my freakin hair out. Everyone who doesn't agree with your theories is close minded, sheep, and not privy to the great knowledge you are. I'm done here. I'll leave you with this guy ranting for about 20 minutes. Sums up my thoughts perfectly.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote