MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 04:34 AM   #73 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Exactly my point. This is why you guys make me want to pull my freakin hair out. Everyone who doesn't agree with your theories is close minded, sheep, and not privy to the great knowledge you are. I'm done here. I'll leave you with this guy ranting for about 20 minutes. Sums up my thoughts perfectly.
how do you know what my theories are? My mind is open to critical thought, true critical thought. From an empirical point of view one would not take your approach to deciding what is right. As far as Sandy Hook goes I have no idea, but I do know I am willing to listen to anyone's opinion and decide if it's worth looking further into. Your attitude does not lead to the pursuit of knowledge, it leads to arrogance and ignorance, have fun with that.

You are the master of placing labels on people to demonize them, you place people into categories that make it easy to tear them down. This is some dark practiced kind of methodology of dealing with people.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote